CHILD CARE ONLINE RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to our NEW online reservation website at https://myclublogin.bladium.com.
- Your Username and your temporary Password are the same numbers as your Bladium key fob (the little plastic card you use to check-in). Once logged in, you will be prompted to change your password. You may also change your username if you wish.
- Please log in prior to ensure your family account is set up properly. You should be able to see your family under Manage Family. Email us at DenverSales@Bladium.com to add family members.
- From the My Activities on the left menu, click the Class Schedule button.
- Select the Day or Week to view a list of available child care sessions.
- Select the child care session you wish to reserve. You can reserve a child care session up to 7 days in advance. Select the child or children you wish to include under the specific child care session.
- Click Sign Up and then Continue (you can enter and save a credit card for payment). Once payment has been processed, you will get a pop-up window confirming your reservation.
- A confirmation email will also be sent.
- Canceling your reservation can be done by selecting the session you reserved and clicking Unenroll.
CHILD CARE CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations must be made online by the member.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of the session time will be refunded less a $1.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of the session time will not be refunded.
CHILD CARE SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Children and parents will have their temperatures checked at arrival.
- Parents must verbally answer a short COVID-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher or other symptoms will not be permitted to stay at the club.
- Capacity is strictly limited to 50% of normal capacity.
- All reservations must be made online prior to the child care session. Those without a reservation will not be permitted to enter Child Care.
- All children ages 3 years and older must wear masks.
- All Bladium staff are required to wear masks.
- The room, toys, and all surfaces will be cleaned daily prior to 8:00 am and 4:30 pm sessions.
CHILD CARE FOR BLADIUM STAFF, INSTRUCTORS & COACHES
The child care rules and regulations listed above also apply to Bladium staff, instructors, and coaches as they must also reserve and pay for the child care sessions they may need during their scheduled classes or shifts. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we get this new system up and running.