Updated June 15, 2021, at 3:30pm
Dear Bladium Sports & Fitness Community,
All employees, customers, and guests are required to abide by Public Health Orders pertaining to COVID-19 while on the premises.
Thank you to those who have been with us during our reopening! We have had much success with safe and socially distanced fitness. It feels great to be back at it and see familiar faces! To the members still on FREEZE, your memberships will continue to remain on FREEZE. To reactivate, please visit our REACTIVATE MY MEMBERSHIP page.
Our greatest advantage is our facility size. With more than 83,000 square feet both indoors and outside, we can follow local health orders without suffering any significant changes in class structure or overall capacity.
- Reservations are no longer required for general workout times.
- Please continue to make reservations for classes (both group fitness and CrossFit) and child care as these spaces have limited capacities to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Fitness and CrossFit Members -Masks will be optional for Fitness Members and Crossfitters who have been vaccinated. Please continue to bring in your vaccination cards. Our staff will only view the card and record that you have been vaccinated.
- Adult Soccer Players – Masks will be optional for Adult Soccer Players who have been vaccinated. Please continue to bring in your vaccination cards. Our staff will only view the card and record that you have been vaccinated. Kids will not be allowed during adult league games.
- Youth Programs – All indoor programs involving kids will continue to require masks for all kids 3+ years and any adults accompanying them. This is because vaccinations are not yet available to this age group. We will continue to follow Denver County guidance for schools and daycares for all of our Lil Kickers, Skills Institute, Soccer Academy, Birthday Parties, Summer Programs, and our Fitness Child Care.
Showing your vaccination card is optional. It is not a requirement, but it has allowed us to take this major step forward in being able to work out and play without masks.
Safety, sanitation, and social distancing continue to be at the forefront of everything we do. Here are our most recent club updates:
We have extended our club hours to allow members more access to the gym. These extended hours still allow Bladium Sports & Fitness Club team members to do a thorough cleaning and disinfecting nightly in addition to the ongoing cleaning and sanitization happening throughout the day.