Updated July 1, 2020, at 12:00 pm
Dear Bladium Sports & Fitness Community,
We are excited to announce our reopening date of Tuesday, June 16th! When you are ready to reactivate your membership, please contact us at DenverSales@Bladium.com. No accounts will be charged until we hear from you. To honor the missed time in March, those reactivating in June will not be charged until July 15th. That time will be honored for those activating at a later date as well. During the reactivation process, we can take care of any additional changes to your account.
MODIFIED CLUB HOURS
Mon. – Fri.: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sat. & Sun.: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
We will be limiting activated memberships to be in compliance with 25% occupancy rules and to ensure proper social distancing.
- All classes will be on the field to ensure plenty of spacing and ventilation.
- Our modified class schedule will be posted soon and it will include a mix of many of our formats.
- Class sizes will be capped at 25 people on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Class schedules may change from week to week based on demand.
- Both virtual studios will be open all day. We will allow 8 people per virtual class.
Child care will remain closed during phase 1 of our reopening. It is our hope to resume that very soon. If reactivating your membership, we can remove your children for the time being.
SANITATION AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Employees not teaching classes will be wearing masks.
- Members will be encouraged to wear masks when entering and exiting the building, but not during workouts.
- Employees will have their temperatures taken when they arrive each day.
- Locker rooms will be open, but showers, steam rooms, and saunas will remain closed.
- Members will be responsible for cleaning any used equipment, and staff will circulate on the hour to sanitize areas of the club.
- No sharing of equipment.
- The sports side of the building will remain closed and only be used by summer camps during the week.
- Doors will be open and fans will be on as best we can.
- Must bring your own jump rope for CrossFit and mat for group fitness classes (if you chose to use one).
- No drop-ins and no guests will be allowed.
- Crossfit open gym is only permitted outside of class hours.
- We reserve the right to limit people in any area of the club if it becomes too busy.
CROSSFIT MEMBER INFORMATION
- Crossfit member reactivation will be limited to 150 people. This is to ensure we have adequate space in each class to allow for social distancing.
- Crossfit members MUST check-in at the front desk. No walking through the “yard” to enter.
- Crossfit class space will be first come first served with a limit of 10 people inside. Luckily, we have plenty of outdoor space and should be able to accommodate most situations.
We will be taking it week by week as we enter uncharted territory. We appreciate your support, patience, and feedback as we slowly open back up. Again, please email DenverSales@Bladium.com if you wish to reactivate. Also include any changes, such as adding/subtracting a family member or updating billing information. We look forward to seeing everyone and getting back at it! Besides our cleaning crews, nobody will be in the club to answer phone calls until Monday.
Thank you for your continued support!
Bladium Sports & Fitness