For those needing options outside of their home, safety and sanitation will be at the forefront of every party. We are now booking reservations for birthday parties on July 11th and later.
If you have been to Bladium Birthday Parties in the past, these parties will look so much different. Here is what we are doing to ensure you and your guests’ safety:
- All Bladium employees will be in masks and have daily temperature checks.
- Adults and children aged 3 and over are required to wear masks while inside the facility at all times.
- Your party will not share a space with others. Your space will be private to your group and sanitized before and after your party time.
- You and your party guests will be greeted at our sports entrance by our Party Supervisor.
- Groups will be limited to no more than 25 people (15 kids and 10 adults). We encourage you to only invite those that have been a part of your social bubble.
- Food will no longer be served by the Party Host. Self-serve will be encouraged.
- The activities have been modified to allow for social distancing and less contact with equipment and party hosts.
- Should we have a disruption in schedule due to COVID-19, all parties will be refunded and resume again when it is safe to do so.
Let the Bladium Birthday Party Hosts lead your guests through a fun, high-energy birthday party while you relax! We will set up and clean up so you can just enjoy the day. If you are ready to book a future party (scheduled after July 11, 2020), we are offering our popular Inflatable FUN ZONE Party or our Outdoor SPLASH Party (available June – August). Whichever you choose, every party is a hit at Bladium!
We know you have a lot of birthday party options in the NE Denver and surrounding area so Bladium has a variety of party activities to choose from. Just ask your Bladium Birthday Party Coordinator.