The Bladium International Soccer Academy (BISA) offers a Team in Training program which introduces teams and coaches to the ‘BISA Way’ of coaching and player development. The program is open to any club, high school or competitive team who wishes to improve the decision making and awareness of its players.
Contact the Soccer Academy Manager to register your team.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
- Tailored program to individual team’s requirements.
- Development of player’s decision making in key areas of the game.
- Demonstrated improvement to the team training, mentality, and game play.
- Open to all teams and clubs looking for a professional academy curriculum.
According to age and ability, each area combines a variety of drills, skills and training games used by professional academies and centres of excellence both in the UK and across the world. These exercises can be adapted for coaches who are planning their own sessions, or by players practicing individually, and focus on 6 key areas.
- Ball Manipulation and ‘1st’ Touch
- Speed Mobility & the 3 ‘A’s
- Receiving, Passing & Decision Making
- Individual Attack and Defending Techniques
- Goal Scoring & Finishing
- Group Combination Play
- $16 per class (1.5 hrs.) per player.
- Minimum of 10 students per class.
- 6-week minimum commitment.
Bring cross trainers and cleats.
All refund requests must be emailed to the Soccer Academy Manager at [email protected] in order to be valid.
Camp or class cancellations will receive a 50% refund or a 90% credit to be used on another camp, season, or another Bladium program.
We do not offer refunds or credits for classes or camps that have already taken place. Any request for a refund or credit must be made before the event takes place.
Medical excuses prior to the camp or class require a physician’s written letter to be considered for a refund. Requests for refunds with special circumstances must be submitted in writing for consideration.
BISA Soccer Academy Manager
Alex has 10+ years of coaching experience at all levels, and he currently holds the USSF National C license and the West Ham United Academy Coaching Diploma. He was a three time captain in college and played professionally in Nicaragua. Alex is passionate about teaching kids the skills of the game and how to be successful on and off the field.