Want to play indoor soccer, but don’t have a team? Bladium Sports & Fitness Club can help place your child with our free agent roster! If we get enough players to form a full team for an age group, we will create a Free Agent Team, and get you filled in on all the details with an orientation before your first match! Otherwise, we will try and get you placed with one of our private teams who may need an extra player or two.
Follow this easy process to help get your child signed up!
- To join the free agent roster, you must create a DASH Account. Please remember to add all family members when registering.
- After you have successfully logged in, click “Registration” at the top. Choose the child you would like to register. If you don’t see your child, click “Add New Child”.
- Click “Teams or Leagues” followed by “Join a Team”
- You should now see a Boys and Girls free agent roster. Click “Register” under the appropriate team, and answer the prompts (for best free agent placement). Click “check-out” to complete registration.
- Congratulations! You are now registered as an Bladium Sports & Fitness Club free agent. Please await follow-up from one of our Youth League coordinators.