Winter II Youth League Soccer begins January 20th, 2023.
Deposits are due January 13th!
The season includes 8 games plus playoffs for the top 4 teams.
Our three indoor arena turf fields are ready for play — Three 180′ by 80′ fields with professional dasher boards, indoor turf, plenty of spectator seating and professional scoreboards make Bladium the perfect venue for indoor arena soccer leagues. Our Club Leagues are perfect for all levels of competitive soccer teams.
Free Practice! Don’t forget, teams receive a free team practice if 100% of team fees are paid in full, 3 weeks in advance of the season’s start.
Want to start a new team? We can help. Here’s why it’s cool to be a Bladium Coach. Bladium Coach benefits include:
- Complimentary Sports Membership
- Coaches’ Appreciation Game and Party (Free Pizza, Beverages, and Prizes)
- Endless respect and loyalty from your teammates, players, and parents!
Bladium offers Members and Non-Members the opportunity to reserve a soccer field for their exclusive use for team practice, private pick-up games, or friends simply wanting to get a little extra playing time. Great for youth teams!
- Choose full or half-field.
- Payment must be made at time of reserving field.
- All players are required to check-in at Front Desk.
- All Non-Members MUST sign a Bladium Waiver and Liability Release Form.
- Players under the age of 18 must have parents sign the Bladium Waiver and Liability Release Form.
- Indoor soccer shoes recommended.
- Covered shin guards required.
$150 per hour for a full field. (availability is limited)
If you want to play in a Bladium league but are not yet on a team, no problem! We can help you find a team or start your own.
- All you have to do is sign-up, we’ll do the rest!
- Join any time before the 3rd game of the season.
- Fees due in full at time of registration.
- Player placement based on order in which registration fees are received.
- Placement is not guaranteed; full refund if not placed.
- Friends can be placed on same team, subject to availability.
- Consider starting your own team; contact us about being a Coach.